At our recent Profit Club meeting we covered 8 top tips for
doing just that:
- Measure it
- For different stages of the sales process
- For different team members
- Set a target for it
- Calculate the value of reaching that target
- Be really clear about your USP
- Why customers should buy from you (because they always have a choice!)
- Back up your USP with a promise
- Have a clear sales process with scripts for different points in the process
- Document it
- Use it every time
- Be prepared
- Train train train
- Practise practise practise
- Impress them
- What 3 things can you do to really impress people before you even get the sale?
- And don’t forget to…..
- ASK for the business!
If you are find this last step difficult I recommend you read Just Ask by Ian Cooper